At the Boston Marriott Burlington, we pride ourselves on being the best employer in the area. What sets us apart? Our culture, full benefit plans, including 401k with a company match and our lucrative bonus programs, to name a few. We are looking for talented people who have a genuine passion for service. Our Core Values involve personal development, people, and a desire for wanting them to succeed. We believe each member of our team has a key part to play in our delivery of outstanding service and memorable experiences for each guest. We want a hotel that people want to come to, not through. Find out today what a career with Pyramid Hotel Group at the Boston Marriott Burlington can mean for you!
Here’s an opportunity to join a fast growing team in a soon to be beautifully renovated hotel. Our F&B management group emphasizes the growth and training of our team while also striving to meet and exceed the expectations of our guests. As a kitchen supervisor, you’ll be a key member of our overall management group, overseeing daily production, restaurant service, and events. You will have the opportunity to not only help develop our team, but to also further your own career and grow within our group.
• At least 3 years of progressive kitchen experience
• Some management experience preferred, particularly within a kitchen environment
• Ability to read, write, and communicate within our team
• Ability to encourage, train, and help lead a team of cooks and stewards
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
• Flexible schedule required, with nights, weekends, and holidays a must