Come to the Cape for the summer season! Chatham Bars Inn has an enormous opportunity for Servers. They are booking and their spring/summer/fall is going to be fantastic. They are looking to fill seasonal full-time and part-time Server positions for all restaurants, events, corporate groups, and farm-to-table events at their 8 acre farm. They can’t wait to welcome you!
The responsibilities include but are not limited to greeting and welcoming guests at assigned tables, assisting guests with their orders; announcing current menu and daily specials and are able to fully and easily explain menu items and ingredients; promptly serving food while ensuring quality and accuracy of orders; attending to guests throughout their dining experience; maintaining cleanliness of restaurant; delivering bill requests; and performing other tasks as assigned. Performing all duties and adhering to the Chatham Bars Inn Standards.
• A minimum of 2 years experience necessary, fine dining service preferred
• Availability to work through the fall preferred
• Effective written and verbal communication skills,
• Superior customer service and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work for long hours.
• Servers should also be well groomed
• Superior organizational skills
• Can work well in a team setting
• Enjoys a fast-paced environment
• Follows direction well
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Being flexible with schedules and hours (including weekends & holidays)
• Able to work with cleaning chemicals/products
• Current TIPS Alcohol Certification or comparable alcohol service certification
Apply online, by email or phone using the info provided below.