There’s nothing more satisfying for Cooks than working with the finest and freshest ingredients. Between their local seafood brought in from the docks and the freshest produce and herbs from their own 8-acre farm, Chatham Bars Inn is the place where you can experience all of that and more. They are looking to add to their culinary team. They have full-time seasonal, full-time year round, and part-time positions open. They look forward to welcoming you!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the preparation and cooking of menu items for the various restaurants.
- High school diploma or equivalent vocational training certificate.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English with guests, co-workers, and management personnel.
- Ability to compute basic mathematical calculations.
- 2 years or more of experience in the culinary field.
- Ability to perform job functions with attention to details, speed, and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, work and follow through with assigned tasks.
- Ability to be a clear thinker, remain calm and resolve problems using good judgment.
- Ability to work well under the pressure of meeting production schedules and timeliness of food displays.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Contribute to the growth and success of the team.
- Ability to maintain a clean, neat and organized work environment.
- Ability to follow recipes; able to increase or decrease recipe as needed.
- Demonstrates good knife skills.
- Ability to season food properly.
- Ability to properly follow all processes that are in place.
- Understands how to read contracts and order tickets.
Apply online, by email or phone using the info provided below.