Catalyst, a modern American cuisine restaurant located in Kendall Square, searching for a server assistant to join their FOH team. The server assistant reports directly to the Restaurant Manager and collaborates with all departments and team members as needed. The right candidate must have a passion for food and basic wine/spirit/beer knowledge. He/she is expected to deliver excellent service while maintaining Catalyst service standards and health and safety practices.
Catalyst Restaurant is dedicated to creating a positive and enthusiastic work environment that cultivates creativity and hard work. We are focused on continuing education for our FOH teams with weekly food and beverage training.
- Ability to multi-task and handle stressful situations
- Passionate about the hospitality industry and service
- Understand excellent service and the culture of hospitality
- Ability to develop positive relationships with guests and colleagues
- Treats guests and all team members with respect and professionalism
- Upholding the Catalyst vision statement and standards
- Cultivating a positive work environment
- AM weekday availability
- Provide excellent customer service
- Always maintain clean and tidy tables
- Adhere to all relevant health department rules/regulations and Catalyst standards
- Follow Catalyst steps of service
- Complete daily side work
- Paid PTO for Full-time Employees
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- Catalyst is Closed for the Following Holidays (unless a private event is booked): New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas
If you are interested in joining the Catalyst team, please send a cover letter and resume to the email address provided below.