Catalyst Restaurant is adding to their events team!
They are looking for an Experienced Events Manager to provide an exceptional experience for their clients.
Typical schedule Monday-Friday 8:30am–6:00pm or as needed (This is dependent on business volume and weekends and later evening may be required at times).
The Event Sales Manager is responsible for booking and detailing corporate and small social events for Catalyst Restaurant. They are responsible for planning all details of an event and managing client needs to ensure that events run smoothly. The Private Event Sales Manager will report to the Director of Events Robyn Yee.
They are looking for individuals who have a solid knowledge of food and beverage, a strong business acumen, have a proven track record displaying creativity, meeting financial goals and excellent communication skills.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Must respond to all inquiries in the same business day.
- Assist Director of Events with maintaining the booking calendar
- Communicate and collaborate with the Banquet Manager to ensure event success
- Build relationships with guests to ensure a continued successful future relationship
- Attend three-time weekly BEO meeting to review upcoming events with kitchen/front of house team.
- Produce BEO’s in a timely manner for both client’s review and approval as well as for Catalyst staff (kitchen & front of house management for scheduling/ordering purposes).
- BEO’s distributed weekly on Wednesdays
- Maintain client files in an orderly and organized manner
- Maximize revenue by thoughtfully placing business in need dates/rooms
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with event planners, hotel catering managers and other industry contacts that could potentially place business with Catalyst
They offer a competitive salary, performance based bonus, 401k, medical/dental, paid vacation. They are currently closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Independence Day, Memorial Day and Labor Day. Please apply to the email address below!