Carleton-Willard Homes, Inc. are currently seeking two experienced Hot Line Cooks to join their team.
Job Summary: Responsible for meal and nourishment preparation as scheduled
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare meals to be delivered to nursing units for serving according to tally.
- Prepare meal orders from dining rooms as needed.
- Assure that foods produced are of the highest quality and served at the proper temperature and with regard to proper sanitary procedures.
- Begin production of items for next scheduled meal.
- Clean production equipment and kitchen counters after each meal and maintains proper sanitation in the production area.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Hours are 6:00 am to 2:30 pm (AM Shift) and 11:00 am to 7:30 pm (PM Shift) both positions require some weekends and holidays as assigned.
- Must be able to grill & sauté
- Must have basic culinary knowledge
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-3 years of food service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative problem-solver
- Team player, who can also work independently toward a goal
To apply for this position, please apply online or come by the facility to fill out an application.
Carleton-Willard Village is a not-for-profit Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) set amid 72 acres of pristine fields and forest. Their campus includes independent Cluster Homes and Apartments, Assistance In-Living, Skilled Nursing Units and an Out-Patient Clinic. The Village is a real community where new employees are warmly welcomed and lasting friendships are easily formed. They are committed to Resident centered care.
It is the policy of Carleton-Willard Village to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.