Capo Restaurant and Supper Club is on the hunt for experienced Sous Chefs to join their talented team and help prepare meals according to their standards. In this position, your principal goal will be to assist the CDC and the Executive Chef in the day to day operations.
- 2+ years’ culinary experience in a high-volume, full-service restaurant
- Experience preparing Italian cuisine
- Knowledge of best practices for training kitchen staff and implementing kitchen procedures
- High level of creativity and reliability
- Flexible schedule required
- Familiarity with menu costing procedure
- Train new and existing kitchen staff on the preparation, arrangement and plating of dishes per the current menu
- Ensure all staff members adhere to culinary standards and regulations
- Respond to customer inquiries and concerns personally
- Design new menu choices based on seasonal ingredients and customer demand
- Track, record and order inventory as needed
- Cross-train kitchen staff on multiple stations
- Assist CDC with pricing menu items
- Research new developments in Italian cuisine.