Capo Restaurant and Supper Club is on the hunt for experienced Line Cooks to join their talented team and help prepare meals according to their standards. In this position, your principal goal will be to prepare high-quality meals that meet the chef’s exact specifications.
You will be responsible for setting up the prep station, stocking inventory, and maintaining sanitation standards. To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will possess excellent communication and multi-tasking skills. Ultimately, you will play an essential role in contributing to customer satisfaction and restaurant growth.
- Ensure the preparation station and the kitchen is set up and stocked.
- Prepare simple components of each dish on the menu by chopping vegetables, cutting meat, and preparing sauces.
- Report to the Executive Chef/CDC/Sous Chefs and follow instructions.
- Make sure food preparation and storage areas meet health and safety standards.
- Clean prep areas.
- Stock inventory and supplies.
- Cook menu items with the support of the kitchen staff.
- In-depth knowledge of restaurant best practices and cooking methods.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Aptitude for multi-tasking.
- Must be able to work cooperatively and efficiently in a team.
Please contact chef Ciro Fodera at the email address below.