This position provides a well-rounded pastry experience. The pastry cook will be required to multitask between different daily and weekly responsibilities. Broadway Restaurant Group consists of high volume, fast paced restaurants that demand daily inventory to keep up with the restaurant focus on serving fresh, high quality food, while keeping up with current industry trends.
- Aid in prep and production of daily dessert menu items.
- Aid in prep and production of weekly brunch items.
- Aid in prep and production of gelato cart menu items.
- Aid in prep and production of weekly cake and event orders.
- Help create, prep, and produce weekly dessert, brunch, and gelato specials.
- Manage time effectively.
- Maintain a clean work space, and aid in keeping pastry department organized.
- Candidate should have a strong desire to learn, good work ethic, and positive attitude.
- Ability to work with a team of people.
- Candidate should have the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment, and have strong communication skills.
- Ability to operate basic kitchen equipment.
- Ability to read, follow and produce written recipes.
- Candidate should have flexible schedule availability, including weekends.
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Baking: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply, please send your resume to the email provided below.