Capo Restaurant & Supper Club is looking for a hands-on Manager to add to their growing team. They are an energetic and fast paced 360 seat, rustic Italian restaurant with a 180 seat, subterranean, live entertainment lounge. Their offerings are comfort forward with the guests preferences always at the forefront of their mind.
The ideal candidate will be extremely personable with a genuine love of hospitality. Must demonstrate reliability, ability to work as a team player, and effective communication skills. Self-motivated individuals with the ability to inspire and lead others are strongly encouraged to apply. Experience preferred and night and weekend availability is required.
- Opening and closing the restaurant
- Recruiting, training and developing staff (including continued education)
- Maintaining product and service standards to ensure outstanding guest experience
- Restaurant scheduling, inventory, and purchasing
- Organize, plan and direct activities in all aspects of the front of the house
- Ensure a great work environment for staff and a memorable experience for guests
Capo boasts competitive compensation and a fun work environment with opportunity for growth within the company. If you are interested in joining their team, please submit your resume to the email address provided.