Capo is seeking an executive sous chef to join the team!
- 2+ years’ culinary experience in a high-volume, full-service restaurant
- Experience preparing Italian cuisine
- Knowledge of best practices for training kitchen staff and implementing kitchen procedures
- High level of creativity and reliability
- Flexible schedule required
- Familiarity with menu costing procedure
- Train new and existing kitchen staff on the preparation, arrangement and plating of dishes per the current menu
- Ensure all staff members adhere to culinary standards and regulations
- Respond to customer inquiries and concerns personally
- Design new menu choices based on seasonal ingredients and customer demand
- Track, record and order inventory as needed
- Cross-train kitchen staff on multiple stations
- Assist CDC with pricing menu items
- Research new developments in Italian cuisine.
Applicants should contact the email address below!