Capo Restaurant and Supper Club is looking for Chef de Cuisine to lead their Kitchen Staff.
The chef de cuisine will be responsible for designing the menu, hiring and training kitchen staff, collaborating with restaurant management, optimizing staff productivity, and stepping in to help wherever needed.
To ensure success, you should have excellent leadership skills with experience managing a team of kitchen staff in a high-pressure environment. Top candidates are creative individuals with a passion for great food and excellent service.
Chef de Cuisine Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that all food meets the highest quality standards and is served on time.
- Planning the menu and designing the plating presentation for each dish.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Hiring and training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Stocktaking ingredients and equipment, and placing orders.
- Enforcing best practices for safety and sanitation in the kitchen.
- Creating new recipes to regularly update the menu.
- Keeping track of new trends in the industry.
- Incorporating feedback from restaurant staff and patrons to make improvements or resolve issues.
Chef de Cuisine Requirements:
- In-depth knowledge of food principles and best practices.
- Excellent communication skills and leadership qualities.
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment.
- Creative, innovative thinking.
- Exceptional standards for cleanliness, health, and safety.
- Experience managing.
- Available to work on-call, shifts, after hours, over weekends, and on holidays.
Apply via the email address below.