Capo Restaurant and Supper Club is on the hunt for experienced butchers to join their talented team and help prepare meals according to their standards. In this position, your principal goal will be to prepare high-quality proteins that meet the chef’s exact specifications.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will possess excellent communication and multi-tasking skills. Responsibilities include handling, deboning, trimming, tying, grinding, or tenderizing cuts of meat, packaging, weighing, labeling, They may work with beef, poultry, pork, lamb, and seafood.
- 1+ year of experience working with meat, preferably in a high-volume restaurant environment
- Ability to accurately follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to communicate effectively with coworkers, management and guests
- Availability to work onsite with a flexible schedule sometimes including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Physically able to exert up to 60 pounds of force occasionally and up to 30 pounds of force frequently
- Ability to exert well-paced mobility for up to 8 hours, including standing, walking, bending and squatting
- Ability to work with knives, hand tools and utensils