Cantina Italiana the North End of Boston’s longest-tenured restaurant is looking for talented, responsible and professional management professionals to join their team!
This opportunity has not been available for over 30 years and is an unprecedented opportunity for a seasoned, professional, and highly efficient General Manager to lead our team.
The role of General Manager will be in full control of all FOH operations, working hand in hand with ownership to meet and exceed all expectations and goals put forth. Ideal candidates should possess the following qualities:
– the ability to uphold the tradition and reputation of a restaurant with an 88 year tenure, while carefully implementing need changes in staff management and restaurant trends
– knowledge and experience working with Italian cuisine a plus
– creation of a restaurant culture with emphasis on hospitality and professionalism
– creative means of employee development
– proven leadership qualities with the confidence to lead and inspire a seasoned group of service professionals
– creating materials for and implementing policy by means of staff trainings
– experience in managing all aspects of front of the house operations including but not limited to: team building, scheduling, human resources, training staff on constantly evolving food, wine and cocktail menus
– hiring, training, and direction of a staff of approximately 20 FOH employees
– tech saavy, knowledge of all social media platforms
– creativity in producing and managing events, and implementing means of increasing daily covers and profitability
– ordering, receiving, and general restaurant planning
– a passion for the industry
Please forward cover letter and resume via email to be considered for this unique opportunity. Salary is commensurate with experience and is VERY competitive including full benefits of health and dental insurance, 401k, and vacation.