Cafeteria is a cool, casual, contemporary atmosphere where the comfort food of “yesterday” gets schooled by the flavors of “today” to create a dining experience that is “tray chic.”
- Contemporary atmosphere with views of Newbury Street
- Seasonal patio dining
- A short walk from Copley Place and the Prudential Center shopping
- A short walk from many hotels and public transportation
- 15 minutes drive from Logan Airport
Their cafeteria-themed menu is a modern interpretation of classic soul-satisfying American dishes prepared with organic grass-fed beef and lamb, free-range chicken, the freshest seafood and organic, local produce. These properly raised ingredients behave perfectly with a new world of herbs, spices and culinary techniques to create deeply satisfying comfort food for the new millennium.
They are seeking a Server to become an integral part of their team! You will take orders and serve food and beverages to patrons. They would like an individual who enjoys serving, is a people person, has a genuine willingness to be a part of a team, and takes pride in their work.
- Serve food and beverages to guests
- Describe menu items to guests
- Clean and prepare the dining areas
- Greet and make all guests feel welcome at the restaurant
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely fashion
- Perform other restaurant duties as assigned
- Previous experience in customer service, food service, or other related fields; Knowledge of basic steps of service
- Ability to build rapport with guests
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have Flexible/Open Availability
- Be Dependable
- Ability to Carry Drinks on a Tray up and down stairs
- Ability to Carry 3 plates
- Ability to Work on your Feet for long hours
- Be A Team Player
Their restaurant runs smoothly because they all work very well as a team. They are interested in an individual who has a good attitude, work ethic, and an eagerness to learn.
To apply, send a resume with your availability to work to the email address below!