Café SuSu is the first café concept by Suitsupply, a European men’s fashion brand known for expert tailoring and high-quality garments, located on Newbury Street in Boston, MA. Café SuSu operates separately from the Suitsupply store operations. The cafe features a ModBar Espresso Machine and serves a selection of coffee, tea, beer, and wine, along with pastries and light bites.
The café is looking for Full and Part-Time Front of House Staff to join the team. Suitsupply values attention to detail and positive attitude above all. They seek individuals to demonstrate elevated hospitality and teamwork. If you are hard-working, energetic, and would like to continue to grow in the hospitality industry, please send them your resume and accompanying cover letter.
- Welcome and assist guests in navigating through the selection of food and beverages.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the products being offered.
- Prepare food offerings to be served to guests including but not limited to plating pastries, assembling sandwiches and salads, etc.
- Maintain cleanliness throughout the cafe space, both inside and on the patio.
- Support in the mission to grow and maintain guest relationships.
- Work efficiently and effectively in a team setting.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by complying with the company’s standards and regulations.
- Previous barista, hospitality, or service industry skills and experience required
- Wine, beer, and cocktail knowledge a plus
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Basic math skills and cash handling experience
- Be able to lift up to 25lbs on occasion.
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour depending on experience. Tips included.