Café du Pays is hiring a evening line cook! Work with Head Chef Dan Amighi and be a part of Kendall Square’s favorite restaurant group, (Mamaleh’s Delicatessen, State Park, (former) Hungry Mother, The Bar by the Elevator).
A little bit about you:
- Positive, friendly and eager to learn.
- Work well with direction, but able to take initiative and be independent.
- Ready to dig in, and learn practices for meat and fish butchery, sauces, curing, bread dough, and everything it takes to get a restaurant ready for service.
- Have experience following recipes, troubleshooting, and thinking critically.
- Ready for a great opportunity to work directly with chef Dan Amighi and a talented, focused team, making beautiful and delicious food.
The position is full time. Compensation based on skill and experience.