Buttermilk & Bourbon, located in the Back Bay neighborhood of Boston, is looking for personable, professional and detail oriented servers.
Qualified candidates are professional, flexible, outgoing and focused on attention to detail. They are looking for someone who is able to work in a fast paced busy environment while providing customers with an impeccable experience. Buttermilk & Bourbon delivers high quality tapas style dining to customers with a unique New Orleans experience. Job requirements include extensive and detailed knowledge of the Menu.
- Maintain proper grooming and uniform standards
- Deliver genuine hospitality to and establish connections with guests
- Contribute to the overall teamwork and success of the restaurant
- Determine guests needs while making the appropriate recommendations and offerings to enhance the dining experience
- Execute beverage tray service
- Answer guest questions regarding food and beverage offerings
- Adhere to all alcohol awareness procedures
- Handle guest complaints professionally and alert a manager immediately
- Process payments and handle cash professionally and accurately
- Communicate with managers and hosts regarding table availability and key table updates
- Perform all opening, running, and closing duties accurately
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time (3+ days a week)
Restaurant Experience: 1 year (Required)
Apply with your resume via the email address below.