Buttermilk & Bourbon, located in the Back Bay neighborhood of Boston, is looking for experienced bartenders to be a part of their team. They are looking for individuals who work well in a fast-paced environment while preserving the integrity of their craft cocktails.
Bartenders are responsible for prep work and execution of beverages at service bar as well as delivering memorable hospitality to guests with genuine and personable connections. As a Bartender, it is your responsibility to seek to understand the guest’s needs while preparing perfect beverages made to Buttermilk & Bourbon standards in a timely manner.
- Maintain proper grooming and uniform standards
- Deliver genuine hospitality to and establish emotional connections with guests
- Contribute to the overall teamwork and success of the restaurant
- Communicate effectively with guests and team members
- Determine guests needs while making the appropriate recommendations and offerings to enhance the dining experience
- Prepares drink orders for guests and servers according to recipes in a timely manner
- Answer guest questions regarding food and beverage offerings
- Adhere to all alcohol awareness procedures
- Handle guest complaints professionally and alert a manager immediately
- Process payments and handle cash professionally and accurately
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness and sanitation
- Demonstrate professional and gracious demeanor at all times
- Perform all opening, running, and closing duties accurately
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time (3+ days a week)
Experience: Bartending experience: 1+ years (required)
Apply via the email address provided below.