Burro Bar South End is currently accepting applications for servers to join its dedicated service team.
Sister restaurant to Burro Bar Brookline, and The Painted Burro in Davis Square, The Burro Bar South End offers inspired tacos, small plates & entrees in a vibrant and tastefully decorated environment. In addition to a full bar and three draft beer lines, the beverage program boasts over 100 tequilas, 40 mezcals, signature cocktails and of course, plenty of margaritas!
Ideal server candidates should possess the following qualities:
- Genuinely dedicated to providing a high level of service to all his/her guests
- Have a strong work ethic and thrive on working in a fast paced environment while keeping a calm and collected demeanor
- Have a strong background in both spirits and beer and have the ability to describe them to guests in an approachable manner
- Have the ability to anticipate guests’ needs
- Convey a sense of sincerity, enthusiasm and most importantly, a sense of hospitality to all guests and co-workers
This is a tremendous opportunity to join a successful and growing restaurant group. Candidates can expect a work environment that is professional, dynamic, exciting and focused on professional growth.
Please forward cover letter and resume to the address below. All candidates will be reviewed with confidentiality.