Burro Bar South End is currently accepting applications for hosts to join its dedicated service team.
Sister restaurant to Burro Bar Brookline, and The Painted Burro in Davis Square, The Burro Bar South End offers inspired tacos, small plates & entrees in a vibrant and tastefully decorated environment. In addition to a full bar and six draft beer lines, the beverage program boasts over 100 tequilas, 40 mezcals, signature cocktails and of course, plenty of margaritas!
They are currently looking for thoughtful, dedicated, and communicative hosts to join their team, that are committed to learning about hospitality, reservation structure and maximizing business volume while providing a memorable experience for their guests. They are employee focused, offering competitive wages and benefits.
Previous experience is welcome but not required; all candidates should possess the following qualities:
- Outgoing personality, positive attitude, and strong communication skills
- Great attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Honesty and Integrity
- Ability to work professionally in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure
If you’re eager to learn and grow in a professional and energetic restaurant, please send your resume and cover letter to the email address below.