Burro Bar South End is currently accepting applications for bartenders to join its dedicated service team.
Sister restaurant to Burro Bar Brookline and The Painted Burro in Davis Square, The Burro Bar South End offers inspired tacos, small plates & entrées in a vibrant and tastefully decorated environment. In addition to a full bar and six draft beer lines, the beverage program boasts over 100 tequilas, 40 mezcals, signature cocktails and of course, plenty of margaritas!
Ideal Bartender candidates should possess the following qualities:
- Extensive background in preparing classic cocktails with a focus on proper technique
- Understanding and comfort level working with Tequila and Mezcals
- Passion for learning about new products ranging from beer, wine and spirits
- Ability to engage and develop a rapport with guests while staying focused on the task at hand of producing and building consistent cocktails
- Contagious passion for the hospitality industry
- Unwavering dedication towards contributing to the success of the restaurant and its beverage program
This is a tremendous opportunity to join a successful and growing restaurant group. Candidates can expect a work environment that is professional, dynamic, exciting and focused on professional growth while offering competitive pay and benefits.
Please forward cover letter and resume to the email address below. All candidates will be reviewed with confidentiality.