The Broadway Restaurant Group (Lincoln Tavern, Capo and Hunter’s) is hiring an Events Manager.
We look for hospitality minded individuals who drive great guest experiences. Our management team works together, bringing varying skills, backgrounds, and perspectives on restaurant operations. We teach, train and develop employees, emphasizing ambition, problem solving and communication. Team members at BRG are honest, positive, and good communicators.
Scope & General Purpose:
The position of Events Manager requires the ability to oversee all facets of internal and external special event planning and execution. The Events Manager is responsible for selling and managing events and ensuring event deadlines and budgets are honored. In addition, they will directly coordinate activities to sell, organize, communicate, and prepare for events both external and internally planned.
Reports to: Managing Partners
Schedule: Full-time, 5 days per week, including occasional nights &weekends.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive private dining revenue and maximize sales opportunities
- Coordinate details of events both internally organized and externally sold (like private parties, corporate functions, buyouts etc)
- Communicate directly with BOH Team & FOH Management Team on food menus, beverage menus and event set-up needed
- Develop additional revenue streams for events including food and beverage upgrades
- Maintain an event calendar for all Broadway Restaurant Group locations.
- Respond to all event inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Plan menus, order specialty items, coordinate with chefs regarding all event details
- Deliver finalized Event Orders to BOH & FOH teams for execution, depending on location
- Manage staff responsible for event coordination activities and prepare staff on proper event procedures
- Represent company brand through events. Greet event hosts, and manage events as needed, for key buyouts and / or large-scale events
- Determine event follow up as needed, covering financials, guest communication and expressing gratitude
- Manage and promote unique product lines and promotions, such as Holiday catering packages, or special events
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- 3 years food and beverage operations and/or hospitality experience preferred
- Highly organized, creatively driven, innovative, excellent time management skills, self-starter, initiator, driven, self-disciplined and assertive.
- Ability to think creatively and communicate effectively with a variety of personalities, work well in team environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Full understanding of the key principles of hospitality and service, and hospitality operating systems.
- Work well in team environment
- Marketing / branding / positioning experience is preferred
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Positive attitude, sense of urgency, willingness to develop in the role
To apply, send your resume to the email provided below.