They are looking for a dynamic leader who is looking to grow with their dynamic company in the following areas; The Bristol Restaurant, Room Service and Banquets operations of the Four Seasons Hotel Boston. Previous management experience strongly preferred and the ideal candidate has good F&B knowledge and interpersonal skills.
Candidates should apply online at the link below!
About The Four Seasons
The Four Seasons Hotel Boston is the premier luxury hotel in New England’s gateway city. Overlooking the historic Boston Public Garden and steps away from city’s premier attractions and world-class shopping, Four Seasons Boston is home to the iconic Bristol Restaurant and Bar, one of Boston’s favorite dining destinations. The Four Seasons Hotel Boston is distinguished as the only hotel in all of New England to have consecutively won both the AAA Five Diamond and Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Awards for nearly two decades.
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both guests and employees. Because of their employee-centric approach, Four Seasons has been listed in the FORTUNE Magazine 100 Best Companies to Work for rankings every year since 1998.
Key Elements of the Job
- Control labor and operating expenses through effective scheduling in Unifocus, labor management in ADP and unifocus, budgeting, purchasing decisions in Birchstreet, inventory control, cost & cash controls.
- Create, implement, and meet the financial expectations of an annual independent budget along with a monthly profit and loss account for the Bristol.
- Foster an environment dedicated to providing a distinctive, memorable, and unique dining and bar experience for all guests
- Design, with the Bristol Chef, high quality, effective, attractive, and intriguing food, cocktail, and wine menus that are appealing to guests as well as being well priced and profitable.
- Ensure exceptional quality of all ingredients, preparation, and plating of food and beverage items.
- Ensure the physical condition of the facilities and equipment in the Bristol are maintained at the highest levels by conducting daily walkthroughs of the facility while addressing deficiencies.
- Market and promote the Bristol with events, specialty evenings, and product promotions to maximize annual sales
- Coordinate the selection, training, coaching, development, motivation, and evaluation of employees, and managers to ensure exceptional service for our guests for over 45 Restaurant employees and an additional 25 culinary employees. Support 3 Assistant Restaurant Mgrs and 3 Sous Chefs
- Holding all employees accountable for their performance through counseling, progressive discipline, and or termination.
- Be visible in the Bristol, providing recognition to guests and staff, promoting positive public relations, handle complaints, concerns, and special requests
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Three years prior GM experience in full service and high volume restaurant
- Proven experience managing a team in excess of twenty people
- Comprehensive understanding of Restaurant Finances/P&L Statement, and proficiency in Massachusetts labor laws along with Health Services Codes
- Independent restaurant experience would be beneficial.
What to Expect from Your Work Experience…You will
- Be part of a cohesive team with a singular focus on creating the best possible guest experience
- Have the ability to demonstrate your unique personality and service style while achieving the brand standards that make The Four Seasons
- Be encouraged to demonstrate your professional passion
- Have career growth opportunities both within Four Seasons Hotel Boston and worldwide with the company
- Be rewarded with market-leading pay & incentive plan along with a comprehensive benefit plan
- Get to experience other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts through the complimentary room nights program
- Receive a complimentary meal when at work in the employee cafeteria
They look forward to receiving your application!