Brewer’s Tap & Table is looking for an experienced and creative Chef to take over the Culinary Operations.
Located on Moody St in Waltham, MA, BT&T has become a local favorite with 48 “craft beer” taps, an extensive selection of boutique and hard to find bourbons, and a local/global menu that is both genuinely creative and fully approachable.
They are seeking highly motivated and hospitality driven individual to lead the Kitchen team.
If you are an experienced Chef that is dedicated to providing exceptional food and excellent guest service and the skills to develop and manage a kitchen crew, please apply for consideration.
You will need to have several years of relevant kitchen experience to be considered.
Successful candidates will have a passion for food, knowledge of kitchen operations and desire to learn/grow. An interest in craft beer and a “guest first” mindset are critical as well.
If interested please email a resume and tell them about yourself and your experience. They look forward to discussing your experience and career goals.
Candidates must meet the following criteria to be considered:
- Chef experience of at least 2 years in a comparable size operation [minimum $1.0 mm in annual food sales] or longer/multiple Chef jobs in smaller operations [which must be full-service American cuisine].
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and computer skills. [must have solid working knowledge of MS Office, and specifically ability to utilize spreadsheets; must have experience with or ability to rapidly learn and utilize accounting software]
- Strong command of restaurant financials.
- Ability to implement and maintain company standards and systems.
- Unrestricted work schedule. [work week expected to include nights and weekends and public holidays, etc.]
Compensation will be comprised of a Base Salary plus Vacation, Sick/Personal Time, Health & Dental Insurance Benefits.