Branch Line is seeking a Marketing & Digital Media Manager for their growing restaurant group. This role will work closely with owners and senior leadership across their restaurants to define & amplify the voices of the restaurants and grow the communities. Please note that you must have previous marketing & digital media experience, photography and video skills, and a LOVE for restaurants, food, and beverage.
- Invest in understanding the voices and cultures of the restaurants in order to effectively and compellingly represent them.
- Following this investment, seek to influence those voices in ways that enhance their digital media presence.
- Work with team members to develop marketing & social media strategies and tactics that optimize business goals.
- Develop and maintain social media/marketing content calendars with planned initiatives, target budgets, and expected vs. actual reach for each restaurant.
- Maintain, update, and regularly add attractive new content to Branch Line & Shy Bird social media accounts. Their primary platforms are listed below but the expectation is that others may be used as determined by this role.
- Engage in conversations over social media with followers, responding to all comments and shares.
- Coordinate at least 2 email marketing campaigns per month for each location, monitoring and reporting on engagement.
- Coordinate and execute influencer marketing initiatives as appropriate and in alignment with marketing strategy.
- Test data-driven advertising campaigns, tracking spending against budget, and continuously adapting strategy, content, and approach to maximize impact on platforms such as:
– Google Ads
– Email marketing
- Support hiring efforts for the restaurants with digital marketing as needed.
- Work closely with Events Manager to market private and in-house events as needed.
- Attend weekly team meetings, provide updates, perspective and reporting on marketing related topics.
- Assist in updating and maintaining Branch Line & Shy Bird Websites.
- Maintain and grow Branch Line & Shy Bird’s various customer lists and databases, and maximize the effectiveness of the outreach to those customers.
- Assist in updating and maintaining documentation and procedures pertaining to marketing, PR, and social media
- Other projects and duties as assigned within Branch Line, Shy Bird, and Little Branch Hospitality
Skills & Traits Required for This Position:
- Innate sense of and appreciation for hospitality
- Passion for restaurants, food & beverage
- Video production & editing
Apply via the email address provided below.