Bountiful is looking for a talented and passionate Kitchen Supervisor with an entrepreneurial mindset to add to the team at their new location in West Newton. The Kitchen Supervisor will work directly with the Executive Chef and assist with all aspects of production, preparation, sanitation and menu development for a Meal Delivery startup that is growing exponentially.
Other duties will include:
- Assisting in preparation/production of daily menus
- Properly labeling and rotating product
- Packaging and organizing orders
- Maintaining proper cleanliness and sanitation of the kitchen space
- Input during recipe testing
- 3+ years kitchen/food service experience
- ServSafe certification is a plus.
Skills and Knowledge
- Recipe & Menu Development
- Ability to work 8+ hours on your feet multiple days a week
- Strong fundamental skills and knowledge
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Keen eye for detail and quality
- Capable of running operations without supervision
- Able to troubleshoot and solve problems in the moment
- Solves problems and follows through until solved
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload
- Growth mindset orientated
- Entrepreneurial spirit
To apply, send your resume to the email address below.