Busy; yet fun restaurant in Boston seeking an Experienced Sous Chef.
- Must be able to Lead by example, Takes pride in each and every task you do no matter how small or dirty it may be.
- Is be well disciplined, self-motivated, and a great communicator
- Is an excellent Teacher and Motivator who can inspire staff to want to be the best at all times
- Handles pressure and volume with Grace and Finesse.
- Is comfortable with their skill set yet is open to critique for personal growth.
- Must love a clean kitchen and has a keen eye for the details.
- Excellent at multi tasking and time management.
- Knows what working with a “SENSE OF URGENCY” means.
Our Sous Chef position is a hand’s on working position where you will work every station in our kitchen in order to be an effective leader. You must be able to demonstrate sound cooking and knife skills as well as know basic meat, seafood and poultry butchery.
- Culinary Degree Preferred but not required
- Minimum 3-5 yrs cooking experience in a scratch kitchen
- Must be able to compute basic kitchen Math; read, write and speak english clearly.
- Please submit your professional resume, references and salary requirements.
- Based on experience
- 2 weeks vacation, Parking, Weekly Payroll, Direct Deposit, Access to Private Gym, Insurance offered once Open enrollment criteria is met