The Trainer and Recipe Developer for the My Way Café Model will supervise and participate in the development and implementation of training programs and materials related to food service management and operations of defining the deconstructed menu. Additionally the Trainer will discuss the current updates and progress regarding menus, training materials and training schedule with the Deputy Director of My Way Café.
- Discuss new job techniques, recipes developed, issues on new and existing concerns and ask for suggestions about how to address the issues.
- Supervise and participate in training programs for the My Way Café model
- Plan, develop, and implement food service training and staff development programs in areas such as deconstruction of menus, plan-o-grams, ordering, inventory, food safety, customer service and profit and loss
- Conducts needs analyses, develops curriculum and plans, and selects appropriate means of presentation to meet the needs of trainees.
- Prepares and maintains records related to completed training sessions, provides certificates of completion, etc.
- Updates training activities in regard to changes in procedures, standards, and legal requirements.
To apply, visit the link below!