Black Lamb, a new neighborhood restaurant from the group behind Bar Mezzana and Shore Leave, is seeking a talented Lead Host to join our team.
The Lead Host is often the first and last impression of the restaurant, and we are looking for authentically warm, hospitable, and proactive individuals that take pride in the guest’s experience, from initial greeting to final goodbye.
Lead Host responsibilities include:
- Welcoming guests when they arrive, guiding them to their seats, presenting them with our offerings, and wishing them well when they depart.
- Answering phones, having clear and consistent communication with guests and management, scheduling reservations
- Executing the daily floor plan as plotted out by the management team.
- Oversee the host team in a full time capacity during service, including training new hires and less experienced hosts.
- The ideal candidate will have experience with OpenTable, as well as experience running the door at a comparable restaurant.
Black Lamb is a team-focused environment that fosters education and growth. We are seeking people with a similar mindset, who will be dedicated to exceeding our guests’ expectations through hard work, passion, kindness and creative hospitality. We are proud of the work we do and want nothing more than for you to be proud of where you work, your co-workers, and yourself. Experience is preferred but not required. We are happy to teach if you are willing to learn!
Why work with us?
We are firm believers that a memorable guest experience only happens when you hire the best and take the time to invest in them.
- T-Pass discount, wine steward program, employee referral program, and competitive wages!
- Hours – Full Time or Part Time
- Previous experience preferred but not required
- Comfortable on your feet in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible schedule and weekend availability