Bistro du Midi, an award-winning Provencal restaurant located across from Boston’s Public Gardens is seeking full-time Server Assistants. They are looking for candidates who genuinely enjoy working with other people, have an attention to detail and the ability to respond to instruction and training positively. They value professionalism, integrity and enthusiasm. You will have the opportunity to be part of a hard-working and tight-knit team, a wine list with over 500 references, and the chance to work and learn in an outstanding restaurant with a veteran management staff with over 30 years combined experience in Boston restaurants. All applicants should have full-time availability including weekends, nights and holidays.
To be considered for the Server Assistant position, you MUST:
- Have at least 1-year experience in a restaurant setting
- Full-time availability, including doubles and weekends
- A positive attitude, and friendly demeanor
- The ability to absorb, retain, and apply large amounts of information
- A sense of pride and integrity in everything you do
Bistro du Midi believes very strongly in training and promotion. Their Server Assistants who excel and show initiative are often made into Servers.
Please send resume and cover letter with target position and availability to the email address below.