Bistro du Midi, located in Back Bay across from Boston’s Public Garden, is looking for experienced bartenders. Knowledge, professionalism and a positive attitude will make the difference. Ability to multitask, be flexible and work well with others are expected. Wine understanding is a plus. The candidates need to be able to perform well under pressure keeping great attention to details and guests’ satisfaction. Bistro du Midi will give you the chance to work in two different bars: the Bistro bar on the first floor, a fast-paced, more casual environment, often filled by regular guests, and the cozier bar on our second floor, in the main dining room, where often guests like to enjoy a stirred cocktail before dinner.
To be considered for the Bartender position, you MUST:
- Be passionate about mixology
- Have at least 1-year experience in a cocktail bar setting
- Full-time availability, including doubles and weekends
- A positive attitude, and friendly demeanor
- A sense of pride and integrity in everything you do
Please send resume and cover letter to the email address below, to be considered for the position.