Bird&Wolf American Craft Bar + Chop is a new restaurant opening in North Andover, Massachusetts. Their philosophy centers around bridging the gap between the modern and natural worlds. By combining an innovative menu and a biophilic design they reconnect the customer with nature throughout the dining experience. Bird&Wolf redefines the possibilities of the restaurant industry while also promoting a healthy, balanced lifestyle.
In keeping with their focus on healthy living, Bird&Wolf is a non-smoking environment.
The Pastry Cooks responsibilities include preparing quality pastry items such as breakfast items, desserts, bread, ice creams, sorbets, creams, simple syrups, amenities, displays/centerpieces, and special request items.
● Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment; use equipment and tools only as intended, properly and safely
● Meet with the Executive Chef to review assignments, anticipated business levels, changes, and other information pertinent to the job performance.
● Inspect the cleanliness and working conditions of all tools, equipment, and supplies
● Check production schedule and par
● Establish priority items for the day
● Prepare all menu items following recipes and yield guides, according to departmental standards.
● Proficient in English
● Ability to stand on your feet for several hours
● Certification of culinary training or apprenticeship preferred.
● Demonstrates adequate pastry skills and operations
● Be able to plan and prepare for restaurant, catering, and special events
● Full and part-time positions available.
● Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holiday