Bird&Wolf American Craft Bar + Chop is a new restaurant in North Andover, Massachusetts. Their philosophy centers around bridging the gap between the modern and natural worlds. By combining an innovative menu and a biophilic design they reconnect customers with nature throughout the dining experience. Bird&Wolf redefines the possibilities of the restaurant industry while also promoting a healthy, balanced lifestyle.
In keeping with their focus on healthy living, Bird&Wolf is a non-smoking environment.
• Friendly, outgoing, and professional demeanor. Able to interact with guests and colleagues.
• Knowledge of craft cocktails, mixology, craft beer, wines, and general spirits.
• Ability to serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to company standards and within Massachusetts state law.
• Complete knowledge of both cuisine and beverage menus in order to assist guests and team members.
• Detail-oriented and well-organized. Ability to multitask throughout the shift..
• Effective and efficient set up and breakdown of bar stations at the beginning and end of each shift.
• Ensure the bar remains fully stocked for service shift.
• Prepare and display all beverages to restaurant standards.
• Knowledge of beverage and food menu for guest service.
• Previous restaurant experience – 2 years.
• Ability to handle cash and provide correct change.
• Ability to use Point of Sale systems for all ordering and transactions per check.
• Ability to multitask
• Minimum 18 years of age; legally able to work in the US.
• Ability to stand for up to 8 hours per shift.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Maintenance of a clean and sterile work environment per Health Department safefty standards.
• Understanding of allergen awareness and choking hazard resolution.
• ServSave/TIPS certified.
• Part time positions available.
• Must be able to work mornings, weekends, and holidays.
• Shift time: 4-6 hours per shift.
Apply online via the link provided below.