Bird & Wolf American Craft Bar + Chop is a new restaurant in North Andover, Massachusetts. Their philosophy centers around bridging the gap between the modern and natural worlds. By combining an innovative menu and a biophilic design they reconnect their customer with nature throughout the dining experience. Bird & Wolf redefines the possibilities of the restaurant industry while also promoting a healthy, balanced lifestyle.
They are looking to build a team of passionate, outgoing, and engaging individuals to provide premium bar service. If you are personable, comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and have a passion for craft beverages and mixology then Bird & Wolf is a great opportunity for you to grow.
- Friendly, outgoing, and professional demeanor. Able to interact with guests and colleagues.
- Strong knowledge of craft cocktails, mixology, craft beer, wines, and general spirits.
- Ability to serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to company standards and within Massachusetts state law.
- Ability and eagerness to assist customers in the selection of beverage and food options while seated at the bar.
- Complete knowledge of both cuisine and beverage menus in order to assist guests.
- Detail-oriented and well-organized. Ability to multitask throughout the shift.
- Willingness to learn and embrace biophilic design as part of the Bird & Wolf identity, and ability to discuss the concept with guests.
- Interest in helping perpetually create unique beverage experiences for guests through execution and menu development.
- Effective and efficient set up and breakdown of bar stations at the beginning and end of each shift.
- Coordinate and effectively utilize bar aid to ensure the bar remains fully stocked for service shift.
- Prepare and display all beverages to restaurant standards.
- In-depth knowledge of beverage and food menu for guest service.
- Previous restaurant experience – 2 years.
- Ability to handle cash and provide correct change.
- Ability to effortlessly use Point of Sale systems for all ordering and transactions per check.
- Ability to multitask and provide superior customer service to multiple guests at a time.
- Minimum 18 years of age; legally able to work in the US.
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours per shift.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Maintenance of a clean and sterile work environment per Health Department safefty standards.
- Understanding of allergen awareness and choking hazard resolution.
- ServSave/TIPS certified.
- Competitive pay plus gratuity.
- Health Insurance
- Full/Part time positions available.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Shift time: 8 hours per shift.
Apply online via the link provided below.