Are you a passionate Chef confident and in your culinary skills?
We are in search of a chef to successfully lead, support and inspire our kitchen team.
Bin 26 Enoteca is an 18-year-old 65 seat Italian restaurant and wine bar in Beacon Hill. We focus on old world wines with a deep cellar of over 800 + wines by the bottle and 45 plus glass pours.
The food menu is best described as a classic enoteca menu with coursed hot food, and deliberately paired wines being the mainstay. The menu also features a Stuzzichini menu which has many small plates and shared plates that can serve as an aperitivo menu but also as a casual modular menu attracting different types of guests looking for full dinner or casual snacks and fare with wine and cocktails.
Some prerequisites and responsibilities are as follows:
- Extensive knowledge of food preparation, sanitation, and safe food handling.
- Being a role model and a mentor to line cooks and supervising them on a daily basis.
- Great communication and an upbeat demeanor, as well as professional appearance.
- Responsible for training, menu creation, purchasing, cost control.
- This is not solely an administrative position, but rather an opportunity for someone to cook as well as to create and manage the kitchen.
The position is available immediately. Compensation is determined based on requisite experience.