Big Night Entertainment Group (BNEG) operates some of the hottest, cutting edge restaurants and nightclubs in New England. Fueled by driven, passionate people, BNEG is known for its consistent growth, cutting edge sophisticated design and superior cuisines, which have raised the bar in hospitality and service standards. The company has been recognized its our staff as one of The Boston Globe’s Best Place to work six years in a row.
Management is looking for an Executive Chef at Big Night Live, one of their newest ventures located at the TD Garden. Day and night service will be provided to guests as well as service during over 200 events.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Skilled in high volume production. Minimum of 10 years of experience preferred, hotel/casino background is ideal.
- Creative: large kitchen with 3 distinct spaces as well as a community kitchen where pastry and prep will be prepared.
- Visionary: Ahead of culinary trends, innovative in ideas.
- Passionate: high visibility position.
- Demonstrated leader.
- Previous ordering, purchasing and training required.
What BNEG offers:
- Growth potential
- Above competitive wages
- BCBS healthcare coverage, dental, long term disability and life insurance support, 401k retirement plan with an employer match
- Awarded work environment
BNEG is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.