Big Night Entertainment Group is seeking talented hospitality professionals for FOH & BOH Positions, especially Line Cooks, a Sous Chef, a Chef De Cuisine and many other back-of-house team members to join their various Patriot Place locations!
Essential duties, responsibilities and qualifications vary based on position, please see below or view the full posting by visiting their website.
A typical day might include the following:
- Preparing, portioning, and garnishing foods in accordance with set recipes, cooking methods and portion sizes
- Cooking and carving meats. You would also prepare dishes and sauces
- Setting up, maintaining, and cleaning stations in practicing good safety, sanitation and organizational skills while adhering to restaurant guidelines
- Ensuring quality and safety of food by performing standard and any additional sanitary measures including good personal hygiene, cleaning of surfaces and sweeping of floors, as well as proper covering and storage of food items according to standards and procedures
- Observe safety and security procedures, determine appropriate action beyond guidelines and report potentially unsafe conditions
- Restocking all items as needed throughout the shift
- Other duties to be assigned based on venues requirements and position
Skills and Qualifications
One of these positions might be for you if you demonstrate the following abilities and meet the following qualifications:
- You have at least 1 year previous experience
- You present a neat and professional appearance
- You are able to work in a high volume/fast paced work environment
- You have understanding and knowledge to properly use and maintain all equipment in station
- You have the ability to work at efficient and consistent pace
- You are able to communicate effectively and accurately with co-workers
- You are able to demonstrate teamwork with other staff members
- You have flexibility with schedule which includes nights, weekends and holidays
- You are able to work on your feet for extended periods of time
- You are able to lift up to 30 lbs
- You have a current Food Safety Certification
Physical Demands / Work Environment / Hours
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential work functions.
- Workplace can have moderate to high stress levels
- May be required to lift or move up to 30 lbs using proper lifting techniques and withstand long hours on your feet in a fast-paced, high energy environment
- Non-typical office hours will be customary including evenings, weekends, and holidays
Send your resume to the email address below or apply online using the link provided.