About Big Heart Hospitality
Big Heart Hospitality is a Boston based restaurant group founded by 2018 & 2019 James Beard Finalist-Best Chef Northeast Chef Tiffani Faison in 2011. Big Heart Hospitality places their values above all and makes mandatory equality, diversity and kindness with their team as well as their guests. They create transformative dining experiences through curating service, food and beverage offerings and meticulously designed environments. They value fun, inclusive, collaborative environments and work together to maintain a company where each member is invited and encouraged to be the best version of themselves. They work hard, hold their guests and each other in high regard and love what they do. They are hospitality professionals with a giant heart and a shared sense of common purpose.
Big Heart Hospitality is looking for a Restaurant Managers for multiple concepts within the company. They are looking for leaders in the food and beverage industry that want to rethink the norms and convention to work with them in creating world class restaurants. The ideal candidate will have fine dining service experience at the “White Tablecloth” level and understand how to incorporate technically excellent service into a pretense-free environment with great humor and heart.
The Restaurant Manager will manage day-to-day service operations of the restaurant, setting and maintaining all service standards through staff development and retention. They will be responsible for continually defining and refining service. They will be responsible for hiring, training, and managing of all FOH staff.
• 3+ years of restaurant management experience a plus
• Food Handler’s Certification preferred
• Strong leadership skills
• Fine dining service skills, food and beverage knowledge required
• Ability to manage and mentor employees
• Technical proficiency in restaurant POS, reservation systems, Microsoft Office strongly recommended
• High volume, fast-paced, high profile restaurant experience preferred
• Ability to think on your feet and make informed and mature decisions
• Detail oriented human required
• Love of great food and beverage