Big Dipper Hospitality Group is looking for general FOH applicants to round out their teams at State Park, Mamaleh’s Delicatessen, Café Du Pays, Mamaleh’s Delicatessen Time Out (MDTO) and Vincent’s Corner Grocery.
The ideal candidate is friendly and warm, yet professional and exacting. The candidate is a well-presented, engaging individuals who will be excited to provide knowledgeable, approachable, efficient, energetic, and thoughtful service while upholding their standards and values.
- A willingness to learn and get your hands dirty
- Strong communication skills to build trusting relationships with peers and guests
- The ability to stay positive and calm under pressure; Ability to demonstrate quick thinking and adaptability in a constantly changing environment
- A strong work ethic and a desire to learn and grow; Receptive to constructive criticism and performance feedback
- Warm, compassionate, and team-focused approach
- A basic understanding of cooking, wine, beer, spirits, and cocktails
- Previous on-the-job experience in a Front of House or Back of House role; Able to work in a standing/walking position for long periods of time
- Restaurant experience in a high volume environment
About Big Dipper Hospitality Group:
Founded in 2008, in Cambridge, Mass., the Big Dipper Hospitality Group has created some of the area’s most beloved dining spots, such as State Park, Mamaleh’s Delicatessen, Café Du Pays, and Vincent’s Corner Grocery. They are a family-run, independent, award-winning restaurant group, passionate about hospitality and integrity. They are committed to creating healthy work experiences and opportunities for advancement in the field. The ownership and management team work hard alongside their staff daily and have enacted a food revenue sharing program amongst their kitchen team.
Big Dipper Hospitality Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. It is their policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees. They do not discriminate against applicants or employees in regard to actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, gender (including gender identity or expression), pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, ancestry, national origin, alienage, age, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, or other protected status.