Bianca is hiring an experienced Pastry Sous Chef.
Bianca, founded by James Beard Award-winning Chef Tim Cushman and Advanced Sake Professional Nancy Cushman, is a neighborhood restaurant focusing in woodfire cooking, located at 47 Boylston St in The Street Mall in Chestnut Hill, MA. Bianca is open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner. They have a beautiful open kitchen showcasing a wood burning pizza oven and a wood burning grill. Their food is seasonal and inspired by California.
They are looking to add a passionate and motivated pastry sous chef to join their management team. Ideal candidates will have previous managerial experience in high volume restaurants.
Salary is based on experience. This is a great position for those looking to take the next step in their career and be a part of a dynamic restaurant group.
- Prior experience with breads, laminated doughs, cakes, ice cream, chocolate and sugar work
- Proficiency with following recipes
- Able to work under pressure and lead with composure
- Patient and Humble, Team Player, Positive Attitude, Passionate about food
- Full availability and flexible schedule
- Paid Vacation
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Dining Discounts at all Cushman Concepts restaurants
Cushman Concepts is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Compensation: Salary (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k, Potential Bonuses, Dining Discounts
- Bread making
- Cake Making
- Chocolate Making
- Cost Optimization
- Ice Cream/Sorbet
- Pastry Plating
- Pastry Production
Please submit a resume and cover letter explaining your interest in this position. Thank you, they look forward to hearing from you!