Better Sorts Social Club is looking for bussers to join their team. In this position, candidates would provide a clean dining area bussing tables in an efficient, courteous and accurate manner. All functions are carried out to maintain an environment of teamwork.
- Clean and set tables to restaurant standards
- Take food orders from guests
- Take beverage orders
- Deposit dishes appropriately in the dishroom or specified area
- Pull dirty plates from tables while guests are still seated
- Serve beverages promptly
- Stock bussing stations
- Clean stations, including sweeping floor using the tools provided
- Perform buffet set-up and refill if needed
- Assist in Room Service if needed
- Assist other restaurant personnel with tasks when necessary
Specific experience we’re seeking:
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Prior experience required. Depending on the role degree may be required.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read, write, and verbally communicate effectively and professionally with other business departments, guests, and vendors. Ability to diplomatically deal with difficult situations and people, while exhibiting a consistent level of professionalism.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, or telephone. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10-25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
(Please note: management reserves the right to change, modify, and/or alter any of the duties listed above to meet business demands).