Benedetto, the new upscale Italian restaurant from chef/owner Michael Pagliarini of the beloved Giulia, is looking for a sous chef. Benedetto is a journey into the diverse and irresistible regions of Italy. Here is what to expect:
- Refined cooking with bold flavors and rich textures. A balanced menu with prime meats and seafood, as well as the best vegetables and legumes available.
- Generous, reassuring and honest.
- Hand crafted pasta made daily from the finest stone milled and Italian specialty flours.
- A kitchen full of carefully sourced Italian specialty ingredients and the best their local purveyors have to offer.
- A vibrant bar and lounge with expertly mixed cocktails and a well-curated list of Italian amari, grappa and spirits.
- Seasonal patio dining featuring a calendar of purveyor and wine producer dinners.
- An elegant and sophisticated dining room infused with spirited hospitality, warmth and plenty of culinary activity.
Applicants should have at least three years of experience in upscale dining and possess a strong desire, determination and drive for excellence in culinary craft.
You will work side by side with Chef Mike and his highly talented kitchen team, senior sous chef and pastry chef. Qualified applicants will be invited to do a day-long stage and prepare a three course tasting for their kitchen management team.
They look forward to welcoming you to their restaurant to experience their complete commitment to a vibrant, respectful and educational workplace.
Ciao, a presto!