Benedetto, the upscale Italian restaurant from chef-owner Michael Pagliarini (also of the beloved Giulia), is hiring a lead line cook. Benedetto is a journey into the diverse and irresistible regions of Italy.
Here is what to expect:
- Refined cooking with bold flavors and rich textures. A balanced menu with prime meats and seafood, as well as the best vegetables and legumes available. Generous, reassuring and honest.
- Hand crafted pasta made daily from the finest stone milled and Italian specialty flours.
- A kitchen full of carefully sourced Italian specialty ingredients and the best local purveyors have to offer.
- A vibrant bar and lounge with expertly mixed cocktails and a well-curated list of Italian amari, grappa and spirits.
- Seasonal patio dining featuring a calendar of purveyor and wine producer dinners.
- An elegant and sophisticated dining room infused with spirited hospitality, warmth and plenty of culinary activity.
Applicants should have at least one year of experience in upscale dining and possess a strong desire, determination and drive for excellence in culinary craft. You will work side by side with Chef Pagliarini and his highly talented sous chef and pastry chef. Qualified applicants will be invited to do a day-long stage and to sample the many dishes on the menu during dinner service.
They look forward to welcoming you to the restaurant and to experience what they do and their complete commitment to a vibrant, respectful and educational workplace.
Ciao, a presto!
They are inspired by the honesty and wisdom of traditional Italian regional cooking. They aspire to be interpreters and caretakers of these great traditions, both with their craft in the kitchen and with our genuine hospitality. –Chef MP