Bayberry Beer Hall is an American Beer Hall which serves local, seasonal, scratch food. They take pride in their hand-crafted baking and charcuterie program, as well as curating a menu based off modern techniques with locally farmed ingredients.
Bayberry is looking for a Sous Chef to add to their team. They ask that any individual applying has a positive attitude, willingness to learn, sense of urgency, and is organized.
Applicants should also be, people focused, team oriented, and have high standards & accountability They offer a work environment with: growth opportunities, competitive pay, benefits, and an inviting work place where all are welcome.
As Sous Chef, the Employee is required to perform the following duties and undertake the following responsibilities in a professional manner:
- Work with the Executive Chef to track and produce daily menu items.
- Developing new recipes for seasonal menu changes.
- Assist with daily/weekly ordering of goods while maintaining the on hand
- Maintain standards of cleanliness in the kitchen and kitchen areas at all times.
- Assist in training of new employees.
- Other duties of the Back of House include, but are not limited to
- Opening/Closing duties
- Composing daily preparation sheets
- Overseeing the BOH side of Events/BEO’s
- Recruiting, training, and supervising staff
- Consulting and Disciplining staff
- Ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene, and health and safety legislation/guidelines