Bates Bar and Grill is a family owned and operated casual neighborhood pub seeking talented, passionate and energetic individuals to become a part of the team. They are looking for team members to have a positive attitude, with previous experience in the industry. A great personality and strong work ethic goes a long way!
- Previous experience in restaurant kitchen necessary.
- Quick learner and ability to work independently.
- Dependable, trustworthy and arrive to work on-time.
- Ability to work and communicate well with a diverse group of team members.
- Availability to work weekends or weekdays.
- Calmly and successfully work in a fast paced environment.
- Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safety and efficiently
- Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety and sanitation
- Assist with the cleaning and organization of kitchen and equipment
- Restock items as needed throughout the shift
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time