Barrett’s Alehouse is seeking an Executive Chef to join their team at its Bridgewater location! You must thrive in a fast-paced environment.
They are a family run restaurant group that has 7 locations in the state of Massachusetts. They want energetic, team first, hard-working individuals to join their growing team. Must have a love for food!
- Oversee day-to-day culinary operations
- Coordinate food and kitchenware orders
- Check freshness and quality of ingredients
- Assist in the development of menu items
- Standardize recipes and plate presentations
- Work with management to create a memorable experience for guests
- Work the line and oversee all menu item preparations.
- Functions for up to 150 people.
- Previous experience in culinary arts, cooking, or other related fields
- Knowledge of cost and labor systems
- Passion for food and cooking techniques
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment?
- Minimum of 3 years management experience.
- Nights, Holidays and weekends are a must.