The Barking Crab is Boston’s original urban clam shack situated directly on the Fort Point Channel in the Seaport District. The Barking Crab has been a landmark restaurant in Boston since they opened their doors in 1994 and is the “go-to” place for drinks, food, and live music on the waterfront. Their main priority is to ensure their guests have a FUN and casual dining experience. Their commitment to great service is built by their experienced and friendly staff.
The Barking Crab is hiring hosts for the summer.
They are seeking hospitality-driven, detail-oriented individuals who have a passion for customer service. Applicants are required to have (1) year of customer service experience, within the food service industry is preferred.
The ideal candidate would be:
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high traffic environment.
• Outgoing personality, with a positive attitude.
• Providing great personal care to their guests, excellent communication skills and good phone etiquette,
• Experience with guest management software, willing to learn new software.
• Feel proud of where you work and have fun!
Please apply by sending your resume to the email address below, walk in applications will not be accepted.