Bardo’s is looking for Pizza & Short Order Cooks to join their kitchen staff and make delicious South Shore Bar pizza style pizzas based on traditional methods and modern recipes.
Pizza & Short order Cooks responsibilities include preparing pizza, cooking Signature Chicken wings, Salads and Sandwiches and executing customers’ orders considering special requests. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with various pizza types and be available to work during business hours. Work well as a team and be able to multitask in a very busy environment. Be ready to have fun and pride in cooking great food in the cities hottest brewery taproom opening July 2021.
Ultimately, you will help increase client satisfaction by preparing high-quality pizzas and other menu items.
• Prepare pizzas out of the menu and based on custom orders
• Prep Salads, Sandwiches, Pretzels, etc follow company recipes and standards
• Monitor food safety standards, Time and Temperature. Keep hot food hot, cold food cold.
• Monitor food stock/inventory and communicate needs
• Maintain a clean cooking station and sanitize equipment
• Work experience as a Pizza Cook or similar role in a restaurant
• Hands-on experience with preparing and baking pizza doughs
• Familiarity with professional kitchen equipment
• Understanding of food hygiene/Sanitation
• Good time-management skills
• Team spirit
• Flexibility to work in shifts, including weekends and evenings
• Diploma from a culinary school is a plus
• Serve Safe certified a plus
• Fluent in English required
Apply via the email address provided below.