At Barcelona, guests have come to know and love them for their high quality food & drinks and inviting atmosphere. But they come back because of the personal relationships they build with the friendly staff – those who stop at nothing to ensure an unforgettable guest experience.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment and enjoy making genuine guest connections? If so, let’s talk…
- Commit to passionately, intensely, uncompromisingly humble hospitality and high-quality guest experience.
- Run successfully high-volume restaurants
- Eager to learn and grow
- Help to create the systems, structure, and tools to support growth
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit – bring ideas and a point of view to the table, not just an ability to execute what are told to do
- Possess leadership skills – an ability to teach, coach and develop a large team, understanding that their success is your success.
- Share a love of great food and drinks
- Mindful to guest needs, strong sense of urgency that can respond quickly.
- Ability to handle interruptions and distractions without losing focus on details.
- Strong organizational & time management skills.
- Effective communicator one-on-one and/or in front of large groups.
Interested in learning more?
They are looking for the right fit to complement the existing South End team.
Send your resume to the email address below and they’ll reach out to you.